Vampire doctors that can smell if you have a blood disease.
Werewolf therapy animals for sick kids.
Nature sprite and nymph nurses that always make sure people have pretty flowers to brighten up their white rooms.
Fauns that go around and sing and dance for patients so that they smile.
Nice monster hospitals would be amazing
Someone write a book about this.
- "Stand You Ground" only works when you’re actually in fucking danger. Being offended / bigoted does not count.
- Don’t open carry anything larger than a revolver. Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.
- Trigger discipline (keep your pudgy fingers out of the trigger until you’re absolutely ready to fire)
- Don’t point at anything you don’t want to kill/destroy
- Dry fire only at a range or in your own home, with your own damn gun
- Treat every gun as if it’s always loaded
- Learn the gun laws of the state/country before you purchase and/or carry.
- Practice at a range before open carrying. Having an experienced trainer helps.
- Make sure your local and federal laws allow concealed weapons with or without a permit before you do anything of the sort.
- Ask store owners if you can bring weapons inside before you do so.
- You can own something larger than a handgun for sport / home defense, but should never open carry it (just to clarify.)
- Have a safe zone in your home for storage that is out of reach/knowledge of children.
- Know your gun. Take it to a shop, learn about its ins and outs, what it needs for cleaning, what specific ammunition it takes, what its uses are (sport, hunting, self defense, etc). A well-treated gun will always work.
- Don’t be a bigot.